KeycloakGet the code
What is it?
Keycloak is an open source software product that enables single sign-on (IdP) with Identity Management and Access Management for modern applications and services.
Among its main features, the following stand out:
- Single Sign On
- Support for standard protocols
- Account secure applications and simplified service
- LDAP supported as external user repository
- Authentication Delegation (Social Login)
- High performance: server cluster, scalable, high availability
- Support containerization
- Simple themes to implement
- Strong authentication by native one-time code (OTP) via FreeOTP or Google Authenticator
- Auto-troubleshoot if you forget your password
- Auto-creation of accounts (by form or the so-called social authentications)
- Extensible: user base, authentication methods, protocols.
- User management and administration
Why was it developed?
To reduce production times when one or more projects require the implementation of a secure authentication microservice, as well as to facilitate the protection of applications and services with little or no coding.
Why are we sharing it?
We want to contribute to government development in Latin America by sharing a tool that contributes to the management of secure access for users of various applications or services in a reliable and user-friendly way.
Have you reused or are you thinking of reusing this tool?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a “tool reuse badge”, exclusive to the IDB.