VRapeuticGet the code
What is it?
It's a virtual reality game that takes place in three unique environments. Each one is made up of a round track in which the player will reveal hidden items with the help of Ellie which will then be collected. Uncle Noah is always present in the side environments doing an idle animation, and items that the player and Ellie find are collected in a container next to Uncle Noah.
The three environments are:
- Garden; and the goal is to collect fruits and vegetables
- Beach; and the goal is to collect fish and fishing tools
- Library; and the goal is to collect cards
Why was it developed?
The experience has a primary focus on instilling essential life skills in children with learning difficulties and developmental disorders
Assists therapists and clinicians with statistics and performance data delivered within a cloud-based platform.
Why are we sharing it?
As a startup from the UNICEF Innovation Fund portfolio, VRapeutic has gone to great lengths to share its research or development breakthroughs with the open source community.
On their documentation website, they provide the following:
- Updated installation guidelines for all open source projects that VRapeutic has published to date
- Detailed articles on how to get started creating your own therapy module project with easy-to-follow instructions
- Guidance on the design and development process of VRapeutic therapeutic modules, along with examples based on currently maintained projects
- Comprehensive and up-to-date blogs on our latest research and advances in artificial intelligence, education and therapy.
Have you reused or are you thinking of reusing this tool?
Participate in our contest to win various prizes, including a trip to Developer Week, from February 15 to 23, 2023, in San Francisco, CA - USA
Just send an email to email@example.com requesting a “tool reuse badge”, exclusive to the IDB.