Transparency and participation platform for local governments.
Gobierto is made up of the following functionalities modules
- Statistical observatory
- Show the organization chart and agendas of senior managers
- Citizen participation
- Planning and open data.
Transparency and participation tool for municipalities, councils, councils, autonomous communities, etc.
The goal of Gobierto is to make available to local governments, tools that allow their communication to be significantly improved.
In Spain you can see several examples of the use of Gobierto in operation.
The population affected by these initiatives is 10 million people.
- Municipality of Mataró ( Ver link )
- Municipality of Sant Feliú ( Ver link )
- Municipality of the Government of Catalonia ( Ver link )
- Consult, analyze and compare the municipal budgets of Spain in http://presupuestos.gobierto.es
You can see more cases here ( Ver link )
The Populate team has developed and open source this tool.
Open source web application in Ruby On Rails, which uses Postgres and Elastic Search to store the data. You can configure the import of budget data from an open data source, XBRL files, CSV files.
You can see the code in github: https://github.com/PopulateTools/gobierto